Maison Platane - NARB117
Prices from €2,145 - €3,850
Sleeps: 10 Bedrooms: 4
Maison Platane is a cosy and luxurious fully air-conditioned gite, located on an old wine Domaine within cycling distance of the centre of bustling Narbonne. Boasting a gated heated private swimming pool (10x10m) and a private terrace, as well as large shared grounds and a beautiful pond, this is the ideal property if you're looking for a peaceful getaway, right in the centre of paradise, amongst the vineyards. This villa can sleep up to 10 people in 4 en-suite bedrooms. (Two extra beds available for groups of 10). The on-site managers of the Domaine are certified yoga teachers who offer a variety of additional services - see General.
About Maison Platane
Maison Platane is a beautiful 4 bedroom private property, located on a 12-hectare old wine Domaine that has been restored and transformed into a beautiful country house with spacious and comfortable rooms. The large town of Narbonne is only a few minutes cycling distance away.
This house has so much to offer - there is a private gated and alarmed heated swimming pool (10x10 m) with sunbeds, two private terraces (one at the front of the house and one at the back of the house) and secure parking on the Domaine's grounds. The shared grounds are large and beautiful and offer many places to sunbathe, relax with a book or even have a picnic - our personal recommendation is a spot next to the beautiful pond (please take care with children).
On the ground floor of the fully air-conditioned Maison Platane, you will find a spacious and welcoming living room boasting a large flat-screen cable TV, a fully equipped open kitchen, a large hall/office space and beautiful terraces on either side of the house - ideal for al fresco dining. The first bedroom is also located on the ground floor - it is equipped with doors leading to the garden, a King-size bed, air-conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with a shower and WC.
On the first floor, you will find a further three bedrooms. The second bedroom has a King-size bed with an en-suite bathroom (shower, bath, WC). The third and fourth bedrooms both have a Queen-size bed, as well as an en-suite bathroom (shower and WC).
All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
All bedrooms have cable TV with Google Chromecast.
Facilities and Features
- 2 private terraces.
- Private gated and alarmed heated swimming pool (10 x 10m) with sunbeds.
- Large shared lawned grounds.
- Beautiful pond (please take care with children).
- Secure parking on the grounds of the Domaine.
Ground floor (fully air-conditioned):
- The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, conventional oven, iron and ironing board.
- The living room has a flat-screen cable TV.
- Large office/hall space.
- Bedroom 1 (40m2) - King-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, bath and WC) + doors to garden.
First floor (fully air-conditioned):
Bedroom 2 (45m2) - King-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 3 (21m2) - Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 4 (25m2) - Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Two extra single beds can be placed in the bedrooms for groups of 10 people (on request).
All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
All bedrooms have a flat-screen cable TV equipped with Google Chromecast.
Entertainment and family services:
- Free wifi
- TV with Chromecast
- Children’s highchair/bed
- Board games/Puzzles
- A modest library
- Gated, alarmed and private heated swimming pool (10x10m)
- 2 terraces
- Outdoors Yoga studio
- WIFI available throughout
- Smoke-free rooms. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the accommodation.
- Bedlinens and bath towels are provided
- Winter heating
- No Pets
- Secure parking on the grounds of the Domaine
- Bike tours
- Hiking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bike rental
- Free toiletries
- Washing machine and dryer
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- 4+ bedrooms
- 4+ Bathrooms
- Secure Parking
- Satellite TV
- BBQ Area
- Golf Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Narbonne is a fantastic town located in the region of Occitanie, previously known as Languedoc. It is a very vibrant and lively town filled with countless shops, bars, restaurants and ice cream parlours. Narbonne holds events all throughout the year and has the benefit of the Canal de Robine running through it, making an ideal spot for a small picnic bought from the local Saturday market.
The coast is located roughly 21km away, with the closest beach being Narbonne-Plage. Other beaches nearby include Gruissan, which is a wonderful fisherman's area, and St Pierre La Mer, which is ideal for watersports and nightlife.
The countryside around Narbonne, notably La Clape, provides countless opportunities for memorable hikes.
What to see and do around the Domaine -
Less than 20 minutes:
Several beautiful hikes;
Fontfroide Abbey, a former Cistercian monastery founded in 1093;
The pretty village of Peyriac-de-Mer and its pond;
Horseback riding tours.
Less than 25 minutes:
The beaches of Narbonne and Gruissan;
A tour of Gruissan’s salt pans with its restaurant, museum, art gallery and shop;
Sailing, surfing, kite surfing;
The pretty villages of Gruissan and Bize-Minervois;
A guided tour at the working olive press and mill of L’Oulibo;
The Réserve Africaine de Sigean.
Less than 45 minutes:
The beaches of Leucate, la Franqui and Valras-Plage;
Béziers, one of the oldest cities in France;
The medieval villages of Lagrasse and Minerve, two of the most beautiful villages of France;
Pézenas with its picturesque streets, known for its fairly large Saturday market.
At 48 minutes:
The fortified city of Carcassonne.
At 54 minutes:
Canoing or kajaking from Roquebrun.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|10 Apr 2021 - 04 Jun 2021||€2695|
|05 Jun 2021 - 16 Jul 2021||€3245|
|17 Jul 2021 - 13 Aug 2021||€3850|
|14 Aug 2021 - 17 Sep 2021||€3245|
|18 Sep 2021 - 29 Oct 2021||€2695|
|30 Oct 2021 - 17 Dec 2021||€2145|
|18 Dec 2021 - 07 Jan 2022||€2366|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €1500.00
- - Linen and towels are provided. Pool/beach towels can be rented on request at €5 per towel.
- - End of stay cleaning 160€.
- - Tourist tax (typically approx. 1.50€ per adult per night) paid locally.
- Wifi is available and free.
- The property is 350m2.
- The property is fully air-conditioned.
- Please take care with children around the pond.
- 2 extra single beds can be placed in the bedrooms for groups of 10 (on request).
- If your party consists of 10-20 people, please contact us about the possibility to book both Villa Olivier (NARB116) and Villa Platane (NARB117) together. See NARB115.
Additional services - please contact us for pricing and more information.
- Airport transfer (minimum of 4 people).
- Meditation class.
- Yoga class.
- Meditation & Yoga class.
- Private yoga class.
- Coaching/bodywork session.
- Frequency therapy treatment (first one for free).
- 3-course lunch or dinner (minimum 4 adults).
- Picnic basket with bread, wine, cheese etc.