Maison Olivier - NARB116
Prices from €1,595 - €3,190
Sleeps: 10 Bedrooms: 4
Maison Olivier is a hidden gem, located just 15 minutes cycling distance from the centre of Narbonne in Occitanie. Surrounded by vineyards, this fully air-conditioned villa is located on an old wine Domaine that is shared with one other property. There is a private gated and alarmed swimming pool, a private petanque court and a large private terrace, as well as large shared grounds, with the highlight being the pond where you will spot wildlife throughout the summer months. This is the ideal spot for a relaxing holiday spent with loved ones. This villa can sleep up to 10 people in 4 en-suite bedrooms. (1 extra bed available for groups of more than 9). The on-site managers of the Domaine are certified yoga teachers who offer a variety of additional services - see General.
About Maison Olivier
Maison Olivier is a wonderful 4 bedroom private property, located on a 12-hectare old wine Domaine that has been restored and transformed into a beautiful country house with spacious and comfortable rooms. The large town of Narbonne is only 15 minutes cycling distance away.
This house boasts a private gated and alarmed swimming pool (6x3,5 m) with sunbeds, a large private terrace at the front of the house, a private pétanque area and secure parking on the grounds of the Domaine. There are very large and beautiful shared grounds for you to explore, with the highlight being the property's pond (please take care with children).
Enter the fully air-conditioned property via the private terrace which is equipped with an outdoor table for 10 people and a BBQ. The living room and kitchen are both located on the ground floor; the kitchen has everything that you will need and the living room has a flat-screen cable TV and an audio system.
Upstairs, you'll find the 4 bedrooms (35-40 m2 each) that all have en-suite bathrooms with a walk-in shower and separate WC. One of the bedrooms can be equipped with an extra single bed, thus sleeping 10 people total on request. All of the bedrooms have air conditioning, as well as a flat-screen cable TV with Google Chromecast.
Facilities and Features
- Large private terrace with a beautiful fountain, seating up to 10 people at the outdoor dining table.
- Private gated and alarmed swimming pool (6 x 3,5m) with sunbeds.
- Private pétanque area.
- Large shared lawned grounds.
- Beautiful pond (take care with children).
- Secure parking on the grounds of the Domaine.
Ground floor (fully air-conditioned):
- The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, conventional oven, iron and ironing board.
- The living room has a flat-screen cable TV and an audio system.
First floor (fully air-conditioned):
Bedroom 1 (40m2) - King-size bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 2 (40m2) - King-size bed + single bed (190cm) with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 3 (35m2) - Queen-size/twin bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
Bedroom 4 (35m2) - Queen-size/twin bed with en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower and WC).
All bedrooms are roughly 35-40m2, have air conditioning and have a flat-screen cable TV equipped with Google Chromecast.
Two of the bedrooms have an interconnecting door (bed 2 and 3).
Entertainment and family services:
- Free wifi
- TV with Chromecast
- Children’s highchair/bed
- Board games/Puzzles
- A modest library
- Gated and private swimming pool (6x3,5m)
- 1 terrace
- Outdoors Yoga studio
- WIFI available throughout
- Smoke-free rooms. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the accommodation.
- Bedlinens and bath towels are provided
- Winter heating
- No Pets
- Secure parking on the grounds of the Domaine
- Bike tours
- Hiking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bike rental
- Free toiletries
- Washing machine
- Interconnecting doors.
- Private Pool
- Secure fenced pool
- 4+ bedrooms
- 4+ Bathrooms
- Secure Parking
- BBQ Area
- Golf Nearby
- Spacious garden
Location and Map
This marker is for indication purpose only
Narbonne is a fantastic town located in the region of Occitanie, previously known as Languedoc. It is a very vibrant and lively town filled with countless shops, bars, restaurants and ice cream parlours. Narbonne holds events all throughout the year and has the benefit of the Canal de Robine running through it, making an ideal spot for a small picnic bought from the local Saturday market.
The coast is located roughly 21km away, with the closest beach being Narbonne-Plage. Other beaches nearby include Gruissan, which is a wonderful fisherman's area, and St Pierre La Mer, which is ideal for watersports and nightlife.
The countryside around Narbonne, notably La Clape, provides countless opportunities for memorable hikes.
What to see and do around the Domaine -
Less than 20 minutes:
Several beautiful hikes;
Fontfroide Abbey, a former Cistercian monastery founded in 1093;
The pretty village of Peyriac-de-Mer and its pond;
Horseback riding tours.
Less than 25 minutes:
The beaches of Narbonne and Gruissan;
A tour of Gruissan’s salt pans with its restaurant, museum, art gallery and shop;
Sailing, surfing, kite surfing;
The pretty villages of Gruissan and Bize-Minervois;
A guided tour at the working olive press and mill of L’Oulibo;
The Réserve Africaine de Sigean.
Less than 45 minutes:
The beaches of Leucate, la Franqui and Valras-Plage;
Béziers, one of the oldest cities in France;
The medieval villages of Lagrasse and Minerve, two of the most beautiful villages of France;
Pézenas with its picturesque streets, known for its fairly large Saturday market.
At 48 minutes:
The fortified city of Carcassonne.
At 54 minutes:
Canoing or kajaking from Roquebrun.
Weekly rates and Extra Charges
|rental period||weekly rate|
|10 Apr 2021 - 04 Jun 2021||€2035|
|05 Jun 2021 - 16 Jul 2021||€2640|
|17 Jul 2021 - 13 Aug 2021||€3190|
|14 Aug 2021 - 17 Sep 2021||€2640|
|18 Sep 2021 - 29 Oct 2021||€2035|
|30 Oct 2021 - 17 Dec 2021||€1595|
|18 Dec 2021 - 07 Jan 2022||€1815|
Fees and conditions
- Security Deposit: €1000.00
- Bed linen and bath towels are included in the price. Pool/beach towels are available for hire on-site at €5 per towel.
- End of stay clean 120€.
- Tourist tax (typically approx. 1.50€ per adult per night) paid locally.
- Fully enclosed and alarmed swimming pool.
- Wifi is available and free.
- The property is 270m2.
- The property is fully air-conditioned.
- Please take care with children around the pond.
- 1 extra single bed can be placed in one of the bedrooms for groups of 10 (on request).
- If your party consists of 10-20 people, please contact us about the possibility to book both Maison Olivier (NARB116) and Maison Platane (NARB117) together. See NARB115.
Additional services - please contact us for pricing and more information.
- Airport transfer (minimum of 4 people).
- Meditation class.
- Yoga class.
- Meditation & Yoga class.
- Private yoga class.
- Coaching/bodywork session.
- Frequency therapy treatment (first one for free).
- 3-course lunch or dinner (minimum 4 adults).
- Picnic basket with bread, wine, cheese etc.